New definitive way to know if your coworkers are Transformers fans:
While listening to an 80s radio station, someone idly wonders if they will play any Stan Bush.
A moment passes, then another. Glances are exchanged.
In almost perfect unison, all eight people on the workfloor burst into ‘The Touch’.
Then get shamed by their supervisor because he knows more of the words than all of them put together.
- techni-coloring likes this
- thespecopsbot likes this
- vosianshifter reblogged this from skylerfarrier and added:
- skylerfarrier reblogged this from autobotrevolver and added:
- thecharcoalalchemist likes this
- autobotrevolver reblogged this from wiredandrewired and added:
- liveblogging-depression said: Damn. I thought I was having fun by having a friend who is encouraging me to call her Megatron. Because her name is Megan.
- wiredandrewired posted this